Mr Burns – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Lou Montana moved page User talk:Burns to User talk:Mr Burns without leaving a redirect: Real user name)

(7 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
==First steps==
Dunno what to say here, my first footprints in a wiki :-)

Hi burns :P
[[User:Raptor|Raptor]] 22:00, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
<br>Hey Tommy *wave*<br>
How´s it goin ?<br>edit: gotta get used to the html codes again but i see wiki´s are fun! :D : [[User:Burns|burns]] 23:11, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Bohemia_Interactive_Community:Guidelines
-> last point Andi ;)
[[User:Raptor|Raptor]] 22:31, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
Hey Burns, please don't go overboard with those Wikilinks.<br>Research first whether pages you're creating links for already exist, and only create links that really matter for OFP (not one to 'Adam and Eve', like in the Easter Egg page... Thanks!--[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 22:47, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
Have a nice one tom ;)
No problem voice from the net, i´ll mind that.<br>keep wondering though how to put double bracket links to already existing wiki themes, or make ´em, as for Eden, Abel & Cain etc. .. guess i read teh guidelines first :D
lol andi :D [[User:Raptor|Raptor]] 22:55, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
:ahaaa, got it :D thanks alot :[[User:Burns|burns]] 23:10, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
== images ==
Please try to use more clear names for images... for example "viktorbocan.jpg" and "porterblog_title.jpg" or soemthing similar. :)
--[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 13:02, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
:Alright, thanks for the hint :-)
--[[User:Burns|burns]] errr...no date for meh :´(
== various questions ==
''-Is it possible to create own categories in user profiles or the sandbox? [[User:Burns|burns]]''
:Yes it is. :) [[User:Hoz|hoz]]
::Gotta rephrase this. Is it ok with BIS if we create our own categories, less related to the wiki but still OFP/ArmA ? [[User:Burns|burns]]
::: --[[User:Burns|burns]] 20:21, 22 July 2006 (CEST)[[AnswerMe]]
<br>''-how to display the date with my name? [[User:Burns|burns]]''
:You just need to add an extra tilde, 4 for full name and date, 3 for short.[[User:Hoz|hoz]] 18:41, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
::Could you please post an example for silly me? Feel confused.. [[User:Burns|burns]]
::: <nowiki>--~~~~</nowiki> --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 19:07, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
:::: like this ? testing .. yeehaw works, thanks again raedor! --[[User:Burns|burns]] 19:18, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 21:53, 21 March 2024