NipWup – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary

(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{Welcome-Preview|NipWup}}
I have put up the following bug as priority 1 in the 'audio issues' portion of the bug list.  I read on the forums that this bug is a confirmed flaw in the ArmA program.  Good work, Nipwup.  Boo Plaintiff1, Boo!

Lighting showing at the seam where the walls meet the ceiling in some buildings during the day. The light appears to leak through the joints of the building -NipWup
: Please include a picture or model name or something of value. Right now this post is very useless. [[User:Hoz|hoz]]

Please include your version and build on every one of your contributions, please, Nupwip.  --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 08:01, 11 January 2007 (CET)
----
:roger -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]

With X-Fi Elite Pro when swithing between sound modes eg: game mode to entertainment mode arma demo will crash on startup. will only start in gaming mode, (entertainment mode is compatable with all other games) - Nipwup

----
--[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 01:14, 24 January 2007 (CET)

Latest revision as of 02:14, 24 January 2007

I have put up the following bug as priority 1 in the 'audio issues' portion of the bug list. I read on the forums that this bug is a confirmed flaw in the ArmA program. Good work, Nipwup. Boo Plaintiff1, Boo!

With X-Fi Elite Pro when swithing between sound modes eg: game mode to entertainment mode arma demo will crash on startup. will only start in gaming mode, (entertainment mode is compatable with all other games) - Nipwup

--Plaintiff1 01:14, 24 January 2007 (CET)