Raedor – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
mNo edit summary

(22 intermediate revisions by 10 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<hr>
It surely does make a difference as you say, but:

The Links to the VBS Modding and Addon Sites under "Community Portal" are gone as well??<br>
The type of data returned is Array as listed in the Data Types page on the biki.
--[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]] 14:15, 24 July 2006 (CEST)
I did originally edit the Return value to read:  <b>Array (Position2D Format)</b>, I would have thought that made the situation crystal clear as it gave the Data Type and then the Array Format as well.

You can find the info page [[Operation_Flashpoint:_News_Information_Sites |here]] now, dunno what happened to the other pages. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 00:10, 25 July 2006 (CEST)
[[User:Planck|Planck]] 21:33, 25 September 2008 (CEST)

Lol, yeah, well out of the way and bad to find...nevermind
--[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]] 14:38, 25 July 2006 (CEST)

== Questions ==
Is it allowed to upload videos? Is there a limit in size? --[[User:T D|T_D]] 13:01, 25 July 2006 (CEST)

I'll dicuss it with the other sysops, but I think not. For now it is forbidden, ''maybe'' that changes later. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 13:05, 25 July 2006 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 21:33, 25 September 2008

It surely does make a difference as you say, but:

The type of data returned is Array as listed in the Data Types page on the biki. I did originally edit the Return value to read: Array (Position2D Format), I would have thought that made the situation crystal clear as it gave the Data Type and then the Array Format as well.

Planck 21:33, 25 September 2008 (CEST)