Raedor – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
mNo edit summary

(12 intermediate revisions by 8 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<hr>
It surely does make a difference as you say, but:

The Links to the VBS Modding and Addon Sites under "Community Portal" are gone as well??<br>
The type of data returned is Array as listed in the Data Types page on the biki.
--[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]] 14:15, 24 July 2006 (CEST)
I did originally edit the Return value to read:  <b>Array (Position2D Format)</b>, I would have thought that made the situation crystal clear as it gave the Data Type and then the Array Format as well.

You can find the info page [[Operation_Flashpoint:_News_Information_Sites |here]] now, dunno what happened to the other pages. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 00:10, 25 July 2006 (CEST)
[[User:Planck|Planck]] 21:33, 25 September 2008 (CEST)

Lol, yeah, well out of the way and bad to find...nevermind
--[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]] 14:38, 25 July 2006 (CEST)

Sorry, I am not responsible for the guidelines etc. VBS stuff doesn't seem to be very welcome here. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 15:51, 25 July 2006 (CEST)

== Questions ==
Is it allowed to upload videos? Is there a limit in size? --[[User:T D|T_D]] 13:01, 25 July 2006 (CEST)

I'll dicuss it with the other sysops, but I think not. For now it is forbidden, ''maybe'' that changes later. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 13:05, 25 July 2006 (CEST)

I want to remove an image: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Image:Gdi_vehicles.jpg
Can only sysop's do that or is there a way for me?

: Only sysops can delete. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 00:27, 27 July 2006 (CEST)

Can you please edit you Userbox to your style - that orange border which is in my User page is based on my personal page (http://str.rival.cz) and this looks very suspiciously :)
My userbox is based on wikipedia.org userboxes where I have account, but that orange border is main.

--[[User:Str|Str]] 11:40, 30 July 2006 (CEST)

: Haha, I already was wondering about that style. I copied it from your userpage, as I don't know how to to that stuff... any hints? --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 11:42, 30 July 2006 (CEST)

For example, here is Wikipedia template for german native speaker: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:User_de

--[[User:Str|Str]] 11:46, 30 July 2006 (CEST)

: Thx, gonna change it. Or at least I'm trying to. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 11:51, 30 July 2006 (CEST)

: Done. I hope it's better now. ;) --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 11:54, 30 July 2006 (CEST)

Hello and nice to meet you too :) I'm writing in reply to [[User_talk:Vic|this comment]].

As you might have noticed, I'm not exactly new to wikis, but I am new to this community, so the reason why I reverted your change was the lack of an explanation in the summary or discussion page. Also, as for most of the wikis, the guidelines here seemed to refer to the talk/discussion page. You do have a valid reason though, but don't hat e me for trying to keep my baby clean, I did invest some time in starting and organizing that page and maybe I acted before checking who was the author of that flashy unexplained change :) --[[User:Vic|Vic]] 01:37, 5 December 2006 (CET)

Latest revision as of 21:33, 25 September 2008

It surely does make a difference as you say, but:

The type of data returned is Array as listed in the Data Types page on the biki. I did originally edit the Return value to read: Array (Position2D Format), I would have thought that made the situation crystal clear as it gave the Data Type and then the Array Format as well.

Planck 21:33, 25 September 2008 (CEST)