Raedor – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary

(10 intermediate revisions by 7 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Hello and nice to meet you too :) I'm writing in reply to [[User_talk:Vic|this comment]].
It surely does make a difference as you say, but:

As you might have noticed, I'm not exactly new to wikis, but I am new to this community, so the reason why I reverted your change was the lack of an explanation in the summary or discussion page. Also, as for most of the wikis, the guidelines here seemed to refer to the talk/discussion page. You do have a valid reason though, but don't hat e me for trying to keep my baby clean, I did invest some time in starting and organizing that page and maybe I acted before checking who was the author of that flashy unexplained change :) --[[User:Vic|Vic]] 01:37, 5 December 2006 (CET)
The type of data returned is Array as listed in the Data Types page on the biki.
I did originally edit the Return value to read:  <b>Array (Position2D Format)</b>, I would have thought that made the situation crystal clear as it gave the Data Type and then the Array Format as well.

Big Dawg KS &  Sniperwolf57 both seem to be capable and involved. I'm afraid if some bugs are made a priority then all bugs would be made a priority. The list this time around is much clearer and better descriptions with pictures have been included. yah! I'll be gone all day today. have fun. [[User:Hoz|hoz]]
[[User:Planck|Planck]] 21:33, 25 September 2008 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 21:33, 25 September 2008

It surely does make a difference as you say, but:

The type of data returned is Array as listed in the Data Types page on the biki. I did originally edit the Return value to read: Array (Position2D Format), I would have thought that made the situation crystal clear as it gave the Data Type and then the Array Format as well.

Planck 21:33, 25 September 2008 (CEST)