Raedor – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 08:49, 11 April 2007 by Kronzky (talk | contribs) (rv. hack)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hello and nice to meet you too :) I'm writing in reply to this comment.

As you might have noticed, I'm not exactly new to wikis, but I am new to this community, so the reason why I reverted your change was the lack of an explanation in the summary or discussion page. Also, as for most of the wikis, the guidelines here seemed to refer to the talk/discussion page. You do have a valid reason though, but don't hat e me for trying to keep my baby clean, I did invest some time in starting and organizing that page and maybe I acted before checking who was the author of that flashy unexplained change :) --Vic 01:37, 5 December 2006 (CET)

Big Dawg KS & Sniperwolf57 both seem to be capable and involved. I'm afraid if some bugs are made a priority then all bugs would be made a priority. The list this time around is much clearer and better descriptions with pictures have been included. yah! I'll be gone all day today. have fun. hoz

Ya sorry about editing the bug template, it was an accident and then I had to try out different ways to put it back to the original

LOL, I bet the text is full of mistakes and you remove one little 's' :P --T_D 15:47, 31 December 2006 (CET)

Haha, I only saw that one... :P --raedor 11:59, 1 January 2007 (CET)