SNKMAN – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary

(5 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
'''FSM: ( Fine State Machine )'''

In ArmA 2 we have 2 different .fsm which are used to set how A.I. should behave in combat.
1. NativeFSM ( CACharacters\CfgFSMs.hpp )<br/>
2. ScriptedFSM ( CACharacters\Scripts\Danger.fsm )
Bouth FSMs are initialized in the "CACharacter" >> "CfgVehicles" >> "CAManBase".
The '''NativeFSM''' is used to control the general behaviour of A.I. units in combat.<br/>
It will choose if A.I. should go to cover or attack a known enemy.<br/>
If A.I. should reload while in cover or if A.I. should look any another ( may better ) cover.<br/>
It also let you choose if A.I. should provide cover or if they should try fighting on their own.<br/>
The '''ScriptedFSM''' is used to control the general behaviour of A.I. in situations which are dangerous.<br/>
The ScriptedFSM Conditions:<br/>
----
Detect Weapon fire: This will trigger every time a unit has fired a weapon. Note: The A.I. which should detect weapon fire must have the chance to know more then 0 about the unit which has fired the weapon.
----
Detect Enemys: This will trigger every time A.I. has detected a enemy unit.
----
Detect Enemys Near: This will trigger every time A.I. has detected a enemy unit which is very close.
----
Detect Explosions: This will trigger every time after something is exploded?
----
Detect Dead Bodys: This will trigger every time A.I. has detected a dead body. Note: Exploded vehicles are triggered here too.
----
Detect Stop Fire: This will trigger randomly and make A.I. to stop moving for 4 - 8 sec.

Latest revision as of 09:23, 12 August 2010