SilentSpike – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
Regarding your edit of SL_HORZ. 0x400 is Hex representation of decimal 1024. Control can understand either --KK
Regarding your edit of SL_HORZ. 0x400 is Hex representation of decimal 1024. Control can understand either --KK
:Ah right, didn't even consider that because two of the styles had the same definition and I figured the VBS wiki was likely more accurate. Thanks for clarifying. --[[User:SilentSpike|SilentSpike]] ([[User talk:SilentSpike|talk]])
:Ah right, didn't even consider that because two of the styles had the same definition and I figured the VBS wiki was likely more accurate. Thanks for clarifying. --[[User:SilentSpike|SilentSpike]]
Regarding listscroll vs scroll. The listscroll was added by BIS dev recenly, see history of edits, was this incorrect? --Kk
Regarding listscroll vs scroll. The listscroll was added by BIS dev recenly, see history of edits, was this incorrect? --Kk
:In my experience yes, Arma gave me an error about there being no ScrollBar class when I used the previous example (this was however Arma 2, it's possible they changed the class name in A3). --[[User:SilentSpike|SilentSpike]]

Revision as of 15:58, 2 November 2014

Ah right, didn't even consider that because two of the styles had the same definition and I figured the VBS wiki was likely more accurate. Thanks for clarifying. --SilentSpike

In my experience yes, Arma gave me an error about there being no ScrollBar class when I used the previous example (this was however Arma 2, it's possible they changed the class name in A3). --SilentSpike