SilentSpike – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:
::Would you mind restoring dev's note indicating it is applicable to Arma 3 only? --KK
::Would you mind restoring dev's note indicating it is applicable to Arma 3 only? --KK
:::No problem. How's that? --SS
:::No problem. How's that? --SS
::::I have noticed some older examples have been deleted, so I restored them, please check if I overwritten anything --KK

Revision as of 21:12, 2 November 2014

Regarding your edit of SL_HORZ. 0x400 is Hex representation of decimal 1024. Control can understand either --KK

Ah right, didn't even consider that because two of the styles had the same definition and I figured the VBS wiki was likely more accurate. Thanks for clarifying. --SS

Regarding listscroll vs scroll. The listscroll was added by BIS dev recenly, see history of edits, was this incorrect? --Kk

In my experience yes, Arma gave me an error about there being no ScrollBar class when I used the previous example (this was however Arma 2, it's possible they changed the class name in A3). --SS
Would you mind restoring dev's note indicating it is applicable to Arma 3 only? --KK
No problem. How's that? --SS
I have noticed some older examples have been deleted, so I restored them, please check if I overwritten anything --KK