SniperAndy – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 20:17, 1 August 2006 by Kronzky (talk | contribs) (subpages)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

My Talk

VBS Content

The final size doesn't matter (well, it should be fairly large, so you can see detail), but the thumbnails should fit into the layout we have now (size and proportion-wise). Kronzky
I added 2 images as testers, is this the direction we want to head to or not?
Just wondering cause I dont want to waste any time on this if you got different stuff on your mind! --SniperAndy
We should definitely go with color. The bottom part of the first one is nice, but we need to show some equipment in the upper part - rather than just smoke and skies...;) Kronzky
OK, I see what you mean. I will setup a fire misson for this then. So I can picture the Artillery fire and capture it in Observer.
Should it also feature the Artillery that comes with USArmy1 as well?
Another questions, is it possible to add a Article to my own space or only to the entire Biki? Something like the BW Mod thing for example.--SniperAndy
It doesn't matter too much which artillery module you use, as long as you let me know which one it is.
To create an article to your sandbox you do the same as for the regular Biki: just enter the prospective URL in your browser, and the wiki will then ask you whether you want to create/edit that page.
So, in case of your sandbox you would enter something like this: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/SniperAndy%27s_Sandbox/articlename

Kronzky

VBS Images

Ask Questions

(You can put any questions related to VBS1 here...)

Please use preview and do not fill history and recent changes with so many minor changes.

--Str 19:45, 1 August 2006 (CEST)