Soldier – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (comment about image name.)

(alphabetic reminder)

(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
You need to use more descriptive names when uploading images. arma.jpg is hardly descriptive. I'm going to delete the file and you can reupload with a more appropriate name. thanks. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 03:49, 3 August 2006 (CEST)
You need to use more descriptive names when uploading images. arma.jpg is hardly descriptive. I'm going to delete the file and you can reupload with a more appropriate name. thanks. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 03:49, 3 August 2006 (CEST)
:Hey Soldier, I just had to do the same with the four ArmA images you uploaded (which only had numbers as names). Please use a name that contain some '''information''' about the picture you're uploading. (i.e. Don't call it "12345.jpg", but something like "TA80 in ArmA.jpg".) --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 08:55, 5 August 2006 (CEST)
Since you seem to have recurring problems with putting entries into the lists in the right order here's a little reminder of the alphabet:<br>
'''A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z ''' ;)
--[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 18:53, 28 December 2006 (CET)

Latest revision as of 19:53, 28 December 2006

You need to use more descriptive names when uploading images. arma.jpg is hardly descriptive. I'm going to delete the file and you can reupload with a more appropriate name. thanks. hoz 03:49, 3 August 2006 (CEST)

Hey Soldier, I just had to do the same with the four ArmA images you uploaded (which only had numbers as names). Please use a name that contain some information about the picture you're uploading. (i.e. Don't call it "12345.jpg", but something like "TA80 in ArmA.jpg".) --Kronzky 08:55, 5 August 2006 (CEST)

Since you seem to have recurring problems with putting entries into the lists in the right order here's a little reminder of the alphabet:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  ;) --Kronzky 18:53, 28 December 2006 (CET)