Strangepete – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 16:53, 4 December 2014 by DreadedEntity (talk | contribs) (→‎My note on cursorTarget: new section)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Ok thanks, I found it in config and added missing vehicle actions to actions list.

oh good, i was just in the middle of replying. do you think the action display conditions should be explained in the article, or simply left at a quick reference to the Actions list?

Request for comment

At Village_Pump_(proposals)#Interlinking_via_.22See_Also.22  -- Fred Gandt (talk/contribs) 15:32, 11 April 2014 (CEST)

Fixed that

Sorry I accidentally overwrote your edit on the config megalist SP. I'll check more carefully next time before doing a mass edit--I still have a large backlog of entries to add to that page (they're coming from spreadsheet of mine, so there's a lot of reformatting for each entry). I restored your work, thanks for the addition.Olds (talk) 00:00, 26 October 2014 (CEST)

Regarding timeToLive behavior: Wow, that's interesting - I assumed it was the same for all projectiles b/c bullets just disappear but if you confirm otherwise, let me know and I'll amend the entry!Olds (talk) 18:37, 27 October 2014 (CET)

My note on cursorTarget

Thanks for your feedback. I made that note with the results from my testing (I was working on a fun 30-minute script when I discovered the behavior). I'm going to stand by it in the meantime, but I will continue testing and edit my note if I have new findings. - DreadedEntity