Suma – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (No longer needed.)
m (Reverted edits by Heecf..... (talk) to last revision by Suma)

(27 intermediate revisions by 9 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
==New user templates==

Suma, Is there a way to give the user the <nowiki>{{contributions|UserName}}</nowiki> automatically when they create thier account? Its a bit of a daunting task to add this template to each user.
[[User:Hoz|hoz]] 06:19, 20 July 2006 (CEST)
: There is, but I do not know how it is done. I know on metawiki for each new user the homepage is generated automatically, but I do not not how it is done and I have no time to check it now. I think it is not really necessary to add it to all users, though - it is rather a convenience, than something really necessary.
: Note it is no longer necessary to use <nowiki>{{contributions|UserName}}</nowiki>, I have provided a default argument so that <nowiki>{{contributions}}</nowiki> is enough. --[[User:Suma|Suma]] 09:50, 20 July 2006 (CEST)
== Using template Delete ==
How I can pass as reason string with spaces?
: I do not think spaces are the problem - I often pass template arguments with spaces. It must be something else in the string. Still, I am no Wiki expert. Please, check Metawiki or ask some people there. --[[User:Suma|Suma]] 14:34, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
:: When I was editing Wiliam Porter's Blog, they where the problem. Probably because pages was deleted when I experimented with it. --[[User:Djura|Djura]] 14:50, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 01:28, 21 August 2012