Suma – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 19:26, 23 July 2006 by Djura (talk | contribs) (Downloads - category, list or anithing else?)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Is the init part of createUnit still String? If I understand the ArmA system correctly, it has to be Code. The examples on that page still have Strings and I am not sure if it is wrong as you have been working on the page lately without changing it. Thanks!

--raedor 19:23, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

I think you are correct and it should be Code. --Suma 19:32, 19 July 2006 (CEST)
Thanks again! :) --raedor 19:40, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

New user templates

Suma, Is there a way to give the user the {{contributions|UserName}} automatically when they create thier account? Its a bit of a daunting task to add this template to each user.

hoz 06:19, 20 July 2006 (CEST)

There is, but I do not know how it is done. I know on metawiki for each new user the homepage is generated automatically, but I do not not how it is done and I have no time to check it now. I think it is not really necessary to add it to all users, though - it is rather a convenience, than something really necessary.
Note it is no longer necessary to use {{contributions|UserName}}, I have provided a default argument so that {{contributions}} is enough. --Suma 09:50, 20 July 2006 (CEST)

Using template Delete

How I can pass as reason string with spaces?

I do not think spaces are the problem - I often pass template arguments with spaces. It must be something else in the string. Still, I am no Wiki expert. Please, check Metawiki or ask some people there. --Suma 14:34, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
When I was editing Wiliam Porter's Blog, they where the problem. Probably because pages was deleted when I experimented with it. --Djura 14:50, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

Missing command

Suma, Object ID was missing from the ComRef I received from placebo, Could you review this?Category talk:Scripting Commands ArmA thanks hoz 03:42, 23 July 2006 (CEST)

Downloads - category, list or anithing else?

I'm confused about Category:Downloads. In my first idea it should be only list of link to pages, witch use Template:Box Download. If we want special page with all downloads, it shouldn't be category page, it should be sipmle list. IMHO the best solution is to have download boxes at pages witch offer download, category Downloads shoul be category for this pages and all downloads have at Download list too. Do you agree? --Djura 19:26, 23 July 2006 (CEST)