Suma – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 19:54, 23 July 2006 by Hoz (talk | contribs) (→‎Downloads - category, list or anithing else?: moving talk question to guidelines page.)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Is the init part of createUnit still String? If I understand the ArmA system correctly, it has to be Code. The examples on that page still have Strings and I am not sure if it is wrong as you have been working on the page lately without changing it. Thanks!

--raedor 19:23, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

I think you are correct and it should be Code. --Suma 19:32, 19 July 2006 (CEST)
Thanks again! :) --raedor 19:40, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

New user templates

Suma, Is there a way to give the user the {{contributions|UserName}} automatically when they create thier account? Its a bit of a daunting task to add this template to each user.

hoz 06:19, 20 July 2006 (CEST)

There is, but I do not know how it is done. I know on metawiki for each new user the homepage is generated automatically, but I do not not how it is done and I have no time to check it now. I think it is not really necessary to add it to all users, though - it is rather a convenience, than something really necessary.
Note it is no longer necessary to use {{contributions|UserName}}, I have provided a default argument so that {{contributions}} is enough. --Suma 09:50, 20 July 2006 (CEST)

Using template Delete

How I can pass as reason string with spaces?

I do not think spaces are the problem - I often pass template arguments with spaces. It must be something else in the string. Still, I am no Wiki expert. Please, check Metawiki or ask some people there. --Suma 14:34, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
When I was editing Wiliam Porter's Blog, they where the problem. Probably because pages was deleted when I experimented with it. --Djura 14:50, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

Missing command

Suma, Object ID was missing from the ComRef I received from placebo, Could you review this?Category talk:Scripting Commands ArmA thanks hoz 03:42, 23 July 2006 (CEST)

: Never mind I see the comment in object now.ignore, delete. hoz 19:53, 23 July 2006 (CEST)