T D – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Ambient Life)
Line 27: Line 27:
Feel free to change that to whatever you want in your sandbox page. I just didn't want to have any dead links hanging around - that's why the change... --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 05:15, 5 January 2010 (CET)
Feel free to change that to whatever you want in your sandbox page. I just didn't want to have any dead links hanging around - that's why the change... --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 05:15, 5 January 2010 (CET)
:weird, will simply remove the redirect --[[User:T D|T_D]] 16:18, 5 January 2010 (CET)
:weird, will simply remove the redirect --[[User:T D|T_D]] 16:18, 5 January 2010 (CET)
== Ambient Life ==
Hi T D. I'm new here and I'm not entirely sure how everything works. Do you have the authority to delete pages? If so, can you take a look at [[ambient life]]? Ceeeb and I have both [[Talk:ambient life|noticed]] that there is no such command or value, but the misleading article is still there. Just trying to help this project out. Have a nice day, [[User:RKurtzDmitriyev|RKurtzDmitriyev]] 01:37, 3 February 2011 (CET)

Revision as of 02:37, 3 February 2011

Please don't remove the category from your sandbox. --raedor 00:34, 25 July 2006 (CEST)

Sorry, won't happe again ;) --T_D 00:39, 25 July 2006 (CEST)
TD I noticed you changed the game name in several commands. With versions that inclued OFP and OFPR, so in this case the game name would be ofp or ofpr and not arma. hoz 06:44, 7 August 2006 (CEST)

Thanks for adding the categories! --raedor 16:22, 20 October 2006 (CEST)

no problem. Maybe I will add some more later --T_D 00:29, 23 October 2006 (CEST)

Is it really necessary to add page names into categories? When nothing defined, system will automatically use page name. Sort key is needed only when page have unusual name (for example "Armed Assault: Editing" is automatically listed in A, but thanks to sort key it's listed in E)
More info on Wikipedia Help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Category
++Str 14:41, 3 November 2006 (CET)

It's just a format adaption, so the commands are listed under 'E' not under 'e' for example and the wiki has a unity format --T_D 15:57, 3 November 2006 (CET)

Functions

TTD you are incorrect in some statements you made about Functions. Please see the last few pages of this thread: http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=b4ae1d6a13d7467e67964b5b5c8fda07;act=ST;f=71;t=55788 Also, if you would have looked at the diagram, you would have noticed both sleep and waitUntil can be used in Functions. --CrashDome 15:31, 22 December 2006 (CET)

Yep. The only difference is that they also hold the surrounding script/instance which called the function. --hardrock 15:46, 22 December 2006 (CET)

Your Sandbox

"What is the sense of this Talk:T_D's_Sandbox redirecting to Talk:Wrp File Format - OPRWv17,18,20?" --T_D 02:33, 5 January 2010 (CET)

Your original sandbox was forwarded to Talk:OPRW v18 File Format (for whatever reason). Since that destination was changed to Talk:Wrp File Format - OPRWv17,18,20 I had updated the redirect to point to the new page.
Feel free to change that to whatever you want in your sandbox page. I just didn't want to have any dead links hanging around - that's why the change... --Kronzky 05:15, 5 January 2010 (CET)

weird, will simply remove the redirect --T_D 16:18, 5 January 2010 (CET)

Ambient Life

Hi T D. I'm new here and I'm not entirely sure how everything works. Do you have the authority to delete pages? If so, can you take a look at ambient life? Ceeeb and I have both noticed that there is no such command or value, but the misleading article is still there. Just trying to help this project out. Have a nice day, RKurtzDmitriyev 01:37, 3 February 2011 (CET)