Xpz – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 23:39, 21 January 2007 by Major Latency (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Sorry about putting this message here - could not email you.

Just thought I'd send you a message really laughed at your comments. I totally agree I think the sysop's feel they know more about AA than the developers simply because 5 years ago they wrote some OPF scripts (big deal) and therefore this gives them veto rights over what gets fixed in Armed Assault.

I previously added about 20 bugs but got so pissed off with 2 of the sysops stating 'this is not a bug' or some snotty comment and or trying to give me a work around that I just deleted all of them.

If I had wanted a work around I'd look in the forums and in any event this is not the place to present work arounds (imo). I think as you say its a pissing contest for them so they can show off their 'knowledge' and flaunt their power.

Anyway hopefully some of this stuff actually makes it to the programmers for fixing. I am disappointed that the AA engine is so flawed - it really needs a rewrite me thinks and then this would be the ultimate game / sim.

A worrying thing is that many of the new bugs are still flagged 0 and have been for nearly 2 weeks. This makes me think that they have closed the book on what gets fixed for the UK / US version.

regards

Major Latency

Retrieved from "http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/User_talk:Xpz"