Difference between revisions of "addWeaponPool"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - " *\| *([Cc]omments|COMMENTS|Game|[Gg]ame [Nn]ame|Game [Vv]ersion|Game Version \(number surrounded by NO SPACES\)|Multiplayer Arguments \("local" or "global"\)|Multiplayer Effects \("local" or "global"\)|Multiplayer Execution \("serv...)
m (Text replacement - "<h3 style="display:none">Bottom Section</h3> " to "")
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 01:29, 18 January 2021
- Add weapons to the weapon pool, of which the player may choose in the following mission. Available in campaigns only.
- Weapon Pool
- addWeaponPool [weaponName, count]
- [weaponName, count]: Array
- weaponName: String - weapon name. See the topic Category:Weapons for reference about possible values.
- count: Number - number of weapons to add
- Return Value:
- Example 1: