Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Force the speed limit on given object (object will never attempt to move faster than given by forceSpeed). Use negative value to return to default behaviour. Used unit is km/h.
- object forceSpeed speed
- object: Object
- speed: Number (in km/h)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _helicopter forceSpeed 150
- See also:
- See also needed
- Posted on 17:02, 2 March 2007 (CET)
- Setting forceSpeed to -1 will make the unit move according to the group speed mode (often specified by the waypoint) again. Setting forceSpeed to 0 will halt the unit ignoring waypoints or orders.
- Posted on 9 February 2008
- Does not seem to do anything at the current time (V1.08.5163)
- Posted on 11 February 2009
- It seems to force a speed limit on the unit. However, the vehicle tends to accelerate up to that speed, then slow down when it hits the limit, then repeats, which gives the vehicle awkward-looking driving dynamics.