Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns force produced by rotors.
- rotorsForcesRTD helicopter
- helicopter: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _rotorForces = rotorsForcesRTD _taru; // Returns [[-465.981,351.941,45960.5],[-469.079,397.451,46933.3]]
- See also:
- rotorsRpmRTD weightRTD wingsForcesRTD airDensityRTD
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on November 4, 2014 - 02:00 (UTC)
- There is no official information I can find on what these values mean. According to my testing on the Mi-290 Taru, here is what I have come up with:
[ [rotor 1 roll +right/-left, rotor 1 pitch +down/-up, rotor 1 collective +up/-down], [rotor 2 roll +right/-left, rotor 2 pitch +down/-up, rotor 2 collective +up/-down] ]When yawing left and right, rotor 1 and 2 collective differ from each other. This is normal behaviour with coaxial rotors. Yawing right increase rotor 1 collective and decreases rotor 2 collective. Yawing left does the opposite. Rotor 1 in this example seems to be the bottom rotor.