Difference between revisions of "setAPURTD"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Some wiki formatting)
m (Text replacement - "<code>([^ ]*)\[\[([a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_]+)\]\]([^ ]*)<\/code>" to "<code>$1$2$3</code>")
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|x1= <code>vehicle [[player]] [[setAPURTD]] [1, 15];</code>
Revision as of 12:13, 12 May 2022
- Let the Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) reach a desired state over the given period of time.
- helicopterRTD setAPURTD [value, time]
- helicopterRTD: ObjectRTD - helicopter
- value: Number - desired APU state. 0 being completely off, 1 being fully powered up
- time: Number - time to reach (seconds)
- Return Value:
- See also:
- See also needed