Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic
Released: Sep 12, 2012
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic is a brand new installment of the most authentic, diverse and open tactical military shooter series, Arma. A2: ACR features a variety of authentically modelled units and vehicles together with detailed environments, demonstrating the various roles and deployments of modern Czech Armed Forces across different theatres of war.
Civil war in Bystrica is at its end. But it’s not the end of fear for the people. War criminals like Colonel Miyovic still terrorize the country with their militia looting and murdering civilians. Forces of the Czech Republic Army are sent to restore order.
After restoring some order in Takistan; Allied forces were able to send in a small number of provisional reconstruction teams. Unfortunately local insurgents are still planning operations to damage the reconstruction process. However Czech forces are operating in the area and that should help change the status quo.
- Czech Army - Bolster the Arma sandbox with a range of authentic Czech Army units and vehicles, including the L-159 Alca, Pandur II, and Dingo infantry mobility vehicle
- Authentic Weapons - Pick from a range of new weapons, including those developed with Česká zbrojovka a.s.: CZ 805 BREN, CZ Scorpion EVO III and CZ 75 PHANTOM
- New Weapons - Exotic new weapons, including the automatic combat shotgun AA-12 and fully modelled XM8 in numerous variants
- Diverse Missions - Deploy across 15 new missions in the singleplayer campaign, scenarios and procedural template gameplay modes
- Verdant Environments - Explore the two new summer-season terrains: Bystrica and Bukovina