Arma 3: Tools Diag
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bohemia Interactive
- Arma 3 Official Tools
- Part of Arma 3 Tools package on Steam
- This script will check some registry keys, files and other stuff to produce a report to help debugging your tools. Reports are stored in Arma3Toolsdirectory\Logs\ and named "Arma3CommunityTools_<DATE>.rpt"
- this script does not suggest any solution, it retrieves, stores and displays relevant data to debug "Arma 3 Tools".
- Line call:
How to use it
You can simply go into your Arma 3 Tools directory and double click Arma3Tools_diag_retail.bat or run it from Arma 3 Tools Launcher.
Arma3Tools_diag_retail can take the following parameters:
- "Arma3Tools_diag_retail.bat -autoStart": Won't ask the user if he wants to proceed
- "Arma3Tools_diag_retail.bat -noStore": If used, the report will be stored in %temp%\BIStudio