Arma Reforger:World Editor: Lake Generator
A Lake Generator is a generator drawing a lake defined by a Shape.
Lake generators can be found in the Resource Browser in ArmaReforger > Prefabs > WEGenerators > Water > Lake and are prefixed with LG_ for Lake Generator.
- A Shape (polyline, spline) defining the lake's perimeter (see Vector Tool)
- Said shape can be either a polyline or a spline, but the spline will be considered a polyline (and not consider its curves, only its points)
- All shapes are considered "closed"
- At least three points are required
- It is recommended to not "cross" the shape's line unless having visual glitches (upside-down lake surface) is the wanted effect
- A lake generator entity as a direct child to this shape.
Surface Material Name
Water surface material
Interaction layer of this water body
Reverse Point Order
Reverse winding order of the generated mesh - used if points are not in clockwise order
Flatten By Bottom Plane
Place the lake's surface at the lowest point's altitude; otherwise the highest
Geometry As OBB
Generate physics geometry as an OBB (Object Bounding Box, a "brick") instead of exact polyline shape
Min depth of lake for physics geometry
Water Surface Offset
Water surface offset for physics geometry
Enable shore wetness
Identify the purpose of this water body (e.g a water-filled sink is not a lake)