Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Add an AAN overlay to the screen, with one headline and a rolling text on the bottom.
- [headline, rollingText] spawn BIS_fnc_AAN
- headline: Structured Text - main title, shown in bigger size
- rollingText: Structured Text - bottom text under headline scrolling right to left
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
[ parseText "<t size='2'>AAN live in Takistan</t>", parseText "Weather coming up hot and steamy - Takistan shelled again from border area" ] spawn BIS_fnc_AAN;
- Posted on September 28, 2014 - 19:42 (UTC)
Maximum size (added with <t size='x'></t> parameters) for the headline is 2 if you want another, size 1 text under it. Size 2.5 to 3 seems to be the max size for the headline if you don't want it to disappear.
Rolling text size has to be 1 or else it disappears entirely. Time in the bottom right is ingame time (see setDate). Do note that this function cannot center on an object, and additional camera work is required to achieve such effects. It merely adds an overlay to the screen, and the player retains control even with the overlay active.
- Posted on August 5, 2015 - 22:38 (UTC)
To remove the overlay you must close the display from the BIS_AAN UI Namespace variable.
(uiNamespace getVariable "BIS_AAN") closeDisplay 1