Carrier Command: Gaea Mission: Walkthrough/Arachnid
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the second island visited in the Tutorial campaign
The player is to get a second Walrus here and familiarize themselves with commanding multiple units
- Commanding multiple units
- GAIN CONTROL OVER ARACHNID
- Arachnid will likely have parts we can use to repair our Carrier with. We need to reach it, and gain control over it.
- HACK THE COMMAND CENTER
- To gain control of Arachnid, we need to reprogram (hack) the Command Center.
- SEARCH FOR POSSIBLE LOCK MECHANISM
- Investigate a possible remote lock mechanism in the north-west sector.
- HACK THE FACTORY
- The Factory on Arachnid houses an undeployed Walrus. If we hack the Factory, then we can add the Walrus to our arsenal.
- DEACTIVATE THE LOCK MECHANISM
- The lock mechanism consists of two controllers. These must be activated within a very short interval of each other to successfully deactivate the lock.