Carrier Command: Gaea Mission: Walkthrough/Fulcrum
This is a FPS mission that gives Myrick a chance to infiltrate the enemy facilities on Fulcrum and against all odds manage to disable the shield protecting the Command center.
From the gameplay perspective this is achieved by activating three switches in three different enemy installations in a specified order.
FIXME: these waypoints are not in order because I last played the mission a long time ago and do not remember how exacly it went
- Avoid the Coastal Dock
This marker is NOT placed at the position of the coastal dock, but at a waypoint that it is necessary to reach.
- Reach the vantage point
- Leave the Station
- Clear access to Shaft
Some players reported difficulty with this in the way that this waypoint was not displayed properly and they instead saw a "Leave the Bunker" waypoint.  In any case, at this point find a cabinet placed next to a wall. It is actionable from the side. Pressing use on it leads to Myrick pushing the cabinet away and revealing an lift shaft behind.
- Climb down the Elevator Shaft
- Leave the Bunker
- Cross the bridge
- Disable the Gate
- Open the Maintenance Door
- Enter the Control Room
- Enter the Maintenance Area
- Enter the Bunker
- Reach the mountain pass
- Proceed through the forest
- Proceed along path
- Avoid the APA Defenses
- Current Monitoring System (CMS)
- Proceed through the Station
- Get to the Manta LZ
- Enter the Station
- Run Security Bypass
- Remove the Power Socket
- Open the Vent
- Disable the CMS
- Disable the 2nd CMS
- Reach the Satellite Station
- Overload the power grid
- Board the Walrus
At the area of impact, the radiation levels are dangerously high and cause damage to Myrick's health. Run quickly.
- Return to the Carrier
- OVERRUN FULCRUM
- Fulcrum is likely the core of the APA forces in the Dead Zone. If we defeat the enemy there, we've practically incapacitated the APA.
- DEACTIVATE THE SHIELD
- Fulcrum has a large shield protecting the unit production facilities. If I overload the system, it will temporarily deactivate and we'll have enough time to blast the area with the Hammerhead Missile.
- CURRENT MONITORING SYSTEM NO.1
- The first Current Monitoring System (CMS) is in a bunker. I'll need to get in and deactivate it there.
- CURRENT MONITORING SYSTEM NO.2
- The second CMS is in the second bunker, quite a bit from the shore. On the up side it is on the way to the Satellite Station.
- REACH SATELLITE STATION
- The main controls where I can override the shield are in the Satellite Station. I'll need to reach it and get inside.
Finishing this mission also means completing one of the Chapter II objectives the as Fulcrum is the enemy stockpile island we are to capture.