Carrier Command: Gaea Mission: Walkthrough/Outpost
Our heroes visit a well defended island Outpost, equipped with strong AA turrets and also with a firewall defense that makes it impossible to hack the Command center.
- The player is made familiar with the Firewall defense
- CONQUER THE OUTPOST
- Conquer the island using your tactical and military skills.
- TAKE THE COMMAND CENTER
- Hack the Command Center, which is protected externally by surrounding Firewalls.
- LOCATE THE FIREWALLS
- Explore the island and find out where the Firewalls are located.
- OPEN THE GATE
- Open the gate to gain access to the base with the Firewall.
- HACK THE NORTH FIREWALL
- Disable the north Firewall preventing us from re-programming the Command Center.
- HACK THE SOUTH FIREWALL
- Disable the south Firewall preventing us from re-programming the Command Center.
Exploring the island in objective (#3) is best done with a Manta. It is better to fly it manually and keep low to better avoid enemy fire.
The controllers to open the gate in Objective (#4) are located on backsides of the buildings with tall antennas. The marker in the map does only show an approximate location, so it is necessary to find it first. 
The Command center, objective (#2), is on the southwest of the island. It is important not to confuse it with Headquarters, which is a building on the southeast. The Headquarters cannot be interacted with in this mission.