Carrier Command: Gaea Mission: Walkthrough/Thermophylae
This is a race against time. Myrick is to capture the island and obtain data necessary for using the anticarrier torpedo before the Red Dragon arrives and puts an end to his efforts.
- ASSAULT ON THERMOPYLAE
- The island can only be described as a hive of all things nasty. A fortress swarming with the enemy, it will not fall easily. This will be a tough battle, a test for the real machines.
- FIELD AROUND THERMOPYLAE
- We need to deactivate the field protecting Thermopylae. The field must have a phenomenal power consumption, so the surrounding islands must make up for this power somehow.
- TAKE SECTOR 1
- The first sector. Just getting started, let's show them who's boss.
- TAKE SECTOR 2
- The second sector. One pier down, many bases to go.
- TAKE SECTOR 3
- The third sector. Almost half-way, but one hell of a fight left to go.
- TAKE SECTOR 4
- The fourth sector. A nasty detour, but what needs to be done, needs to be done.
- TAKE SECTOR 5
- The fifth sector. Not much more remains between us and victory.
- TAKE SECTOR 6
- The sixth sector. Getting really warm, defeat the enemy and then move on to the Command Center.
- TAKE THE CC SECTOR
- The final sector. Destroy the enemy here and the island is ours.
- ENTER RESEARCH CENTER
You can move Myrick from one Walrus to another by driving close to the other unit and pressing the action key. This information is displayed in a hint that can be easilly missed.
In this part of the game the player controls a vehicle, the "Walrus". Available are also other walruses, which the player can switch to by driving close to them and pressing "F" when the Use indicator is displayed.
To switch to another walrus, get close to it and press "F"; when the Use indicator is displayed. This also applies to get in/out.