Carrier Command: Gaea Mission: Walkthrough/Treasure
This is the third island in the Tutorial Campaign
Here the player liberates enough fuel from the refinery to allow them to proceed with the campaign. Also, he gets a Manta into the Carrier arsenal.
- Hacking a Building complex
- Difficult terrain
For skipping the objective (#3) and overpowering the defenses of the Command center complex by conventional means, an achievement is awarded.
- LIQUID TREASURE
- Treasure is an island rich in raw materials, namely unrefined fuel. These resources will definitely come in handy. We need to take the island and make uses of its riches.
- HACK THE COMMAND CENTER
- Once we hack the Command Center, the island is ours.
- DEACTIVATE THE ISLAND'S DEFENSES
- If both parabolas are aimed at the Command Center, the resulting feedback loop should disable the island's defenses for a while.
- SEARCH THE REFINERY
- This island is used for refining fuel for use in vehicles and ships. Perhaps the Refinery will have fuel for our Carrier, which we really need to continue north.
The parabolas need not to be activated in the same time or in any specified order. In doing task (#3), I suggest activating the more remote parabola, one near the refinery, first.