Eden Editor: Asset Browser
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Asset Browser shows all available assets which can be placed in the scenario, sorted into various lists. When unofficial addons are installed, assets added by them are listed as well.
- Mode - the main functional filter, divides assets by entity types.
- Submode - mode specific separation to keep major asset groups together (e.g., BLUFOR objects).
- Submodes are not available for triggers and waypoints, where low number of assets wouldn't justify them.
- List - List of actual assets, further divided by up to two layers of categorization.
- You can use the search field to filter the list by specific asset name.
- Entities are indicated by an icon. Category folders don't have one.