Operation Flashpoint: Upgrade to Arma: Cold War Assault
Copyright © 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved. >>> www.bistudio.com <<< THIS INSTALLATION IS LICENSED ONLY TO USERS WHO PURCHASED VALID LICENSE AND CD KEY OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS OPERATION FLASHPOINT COLD WAR CRISIS OPERATION FLASHPOINT GOLD OPERATION FLASHPOINT GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ARMA COLD WAR ASSAULT YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO INSTALL AND USE THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU HAVE VALID LICENSE TO ANY OF THESE GAMES. SETUP WILL PROMPT YOU FOR YOU CD KEY DURING SETUP AND IT WILL SEARCH YOUR COMPUTER FOR EXISTING OFP INSTALLATION TO OFFER YOU ITS CD KEY AUTOMATICALLY
- 1.xx to 1.99 update #3 version (full installer, 540MB)
- CRC32: A142344E
- MD5: C481FC3A0714B5C7043C491089D449D8
- SHA-1: 7D2F795E549EC2526446907B48E56A166F434344
- Tom_48_97 (direct): http://tom4897.info/depot/ofp/game/CWA.zip
- 1.xx to 1.99 update manual hotfix #2 for full versions #1 and #2 (#3 is already up-to-date)
- CRC32: 58C3DB3F
- MD5: A24C30FD99B4C46ACB29712D9765B7A5
- SHA-1: FF2D9C69DF5E8B2CF87284748E23CA49C90D1C17
Pentium II 400 CPU 64MB RAM 16 bit DirectX compatible Soundcard DirectX 8.0 compatible 3D graphics card with 16Mb RAM 800Mb Hard Drive space (after installation)
Pentium III 1GHz CPU 128MB RAM 16 bit DirectX compatible Soundcard DirectX 8.0 compatible 3D graphics card with 32Mb RAM 800Mb Hard Drive space (after installation)
When you place the Arma: Cold War Assault DVD in your PC’s disk tray and close it, the Autorun application should start. If it does not, you can find it on your DVD drive’s root folder (Autorun.exe).The Autorun menu gives you several options, such as viewing the readme file, visiting the Bohemia Interactive Studio website and of course installing the game.
To install the game, please follow the instructions provided in the setup process.
You will need to type a valid Arma: Cold War Assault or Operation Flashpoint CD key during the setup.
If the setup detects Operation Flashpoint installed on the system, it will automatically offer to use the existing CD key but you can manually enter a different one.
Version 1.99 Change Log
- Improved: Default gamma and brightness settings
- Fixed: Two cursors appeared in some configurations
- Fixed: Login hack prevention.
- Improved: cheat / spam protection.
- Changed: "missionName" function now returns user friendly name
- Fixed: Preprocessor bugs and crashes
- Changed: createMarker function now works only local
- Added: isServer function
- Fixed: missionStart function on dedicated server
- Added: disableAI option for disable automatic animation selection
- Added: User defined maps in missions
- Added: function: array find item
- Added: function getWorld
- Added: functions getPosASL, setPosASL
- Added: Event handler AnimChanged
- Added: function getMove
- Uninstall Arma: Cold War Assault completely from the Startmenu.
- Manually erase all datas found in the installation folder of Arma: Cold War Assault
- Install Arma: Cold War Assault from scratch again.
If at any point during a mission you become stuck, or the mission does not progress it is recommended that you restart the mission from the beginning. If the mission looks too hard for you, restart it as well with lower difficulty or try different approach. Missions can be played differently every time.
If you encounter any sound or graphical issues while running the game, please make sure you have installed the latest versions of your hardware drivers and try to tweak your audio and video options.
Copyright © 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All right reserved. Full end user license agreement is in the game manual.