- Pal2PacE is a command line tool for texture conversion. The conversion engine is identical to TexView 2. See Armed Assault: Texture Naming Rules for more information about the conversion process.
- Line call:
- pal2pace [saveoptions] source [<destination>]
- Size of the texture output
- Pal2PacE x:\Test\*.tga
- TGA (24 bit / 32 bit with alpha channel )
- PNG (with or without alpha channel)
Important note: All input textures must have resolution 2^x / 2^y (e.g. 16 / 16, 32 / 32, 64 / 64, 256 /256). The largest texture size commonly supported by graphics cards and RV engine is 2048x2048, in future graphics textures 4096x4096 or even larger could be possible and it is already supported in Pal2PacE.
- TGA (32 bit with alpha channel)
- PNG (with alpha channel)