Jump to navigation Jump to search
Does anyone else fail to get this to work in ArmA? Planck 00:23, 29 January 2009 (CET)
- Add W1(player),W2(ai),W3(ai),W4(ai) characters to a map, all grouped to the player character.
- The leader is ofcourse the player and the formationLeader is the player.
- Issue 'W4 doFollow W3;' and the leader of W4 is still W1 but the formationLeader of W4 is now W3.
- If you then as the player via the command menu tell W3 to move fifty meters North W4 will trot off after W3.
- doFollow is the silent version of commandFollow. Tested with ArmA v1.15 as above. -- Sy 08:23, 29 January 2009 (CET)
- Ok, thanks, I was using a single unit not grouped with me. So, now I know both units need to be in the same group.
- Planck 17:58, 29 January 2009 (CET)