Sniperwolf572 – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hello Sniperwolf572.

I would qualify this : Example one: Play any official mission with side radio on and in which you are in command. While receiving side radio message, order something to someone, side radio will stop, you will say what you needed to say and side radio message will play again. bug as a feature. For the simple reason that in ofp the orders were only issued after the side/global or any chat sound was finished. So you had to wait a few seconds until you could command your gunner to target the T80 in front of you. So i think the arma solution is a better one. But i guess it would be best if multiple radio sounds (multiple orders) could be played at the same time, which would be more an add for the wishlist.

However this is just my opinion and i hope it's worth a discussion ;)

Kind Regards, Serc

--Serclaes 16:45, 13 December 2006 (CET)

Yep, that "override" is a feature. --raedor 16:53, 13 December 2006 (CET)
Yeah, I agree. As they said they fixed the priority of the messages, I was thinking more like overlapping sounds, but this works too, it's a bit strange, but I can live with it. The example with satchel thing is actually a minor bug, but I don't see myself pausing just to hear a sound again. :)
Should I remove as a whole, or just the first example? --Sniperwolf572 20:43, 13 December 2006 (CET)
Only the first one as i'ld say that if BI has the time to fix the second they may :) --Serclaes 20:59, 13 December 2006 (CET)
Done. --Sniperwolf572 21:12, 13 December 2006 (CET)

Bug priorities

The templates are done, here's an example:

General Issues

{ {Bug priority|1|There is no way to update to 1.02 if you are using an 64bit operationg system. Update programm says "sara.pbo is missing" but you will find the data in your install directory. [1.02] Drullo321 - try temp fix on discussion page--SniperAndy}}

{ {Bug priority|3|* Placing an Object from Empty->Sounds causing an error message after placing and upon mission start: "cannot load texture ca\data\data\vlajka.paa". [1.02 (german)] -- W0lle}}

{ {Bug priority|5|* Several owners of the German version report a bugged seagull. Wings don't move in [1.02 german]. Does not effect all owners of the German game --SniperAndy}}

--raedor 13:30, 18 December 2006 (CET)