Village Pump (todo)
List areas of the Biki that are in need of attention.
Overloaded commands - same purpose
(Overloaded commands - same command name (and purpose) with different arguments)
* for do * for forspec * for var
* hintC * hintC array * hintC structuredText * hintC text
* side * side location
* skill * skill vehicle
Overloaded commands - different purposes
(Overloaded commands - same command name (but for different purposes/category))
* createUnit * createUnit array
* createVehicle * createVehicle array
* name * name location * config/name (odd name)
* position * position location
* text * text location
Scripting Commands, Case-Sensitivity, and Redirects
Notice that setPos is an article, but setpos is not. If I simply type "setpos" into the search, I see a search results page rather than setPos. The same applies to almost all other scripting commands. This is a little annoying.
Normally, the BIKI software doesn't seem to care what you capitalize when typing into the search. "Bohemia Interactive," "bohemia interactive," and "BOHEmia IntERacTIve" all lead to the same page. However, it's as though the upper-case P in the middle of "setPos" confuses the wiki.
Is there a way we can fix this problem without creating hundreds of redirects? RKurtzDmitriyev 23:44, 14 February 2011 (CET)
- I assume there are settings for case-sensitivity but these can only be changed by Wiki-Admin afaik. If really there really is a need we could create the redirects via bot but not sure if this is the optimal solution. --T_D 02:36, 15 February 2011 (CET)
- Thanks for the reply. Who's the Wiki-Admin? Dwarden?
- Sorry if that information is posted somewhere, but I couldn't find a staff roster.RKurtzDmitriyev 01:20, 17 February 2011 (CET)
Proper module documentation
ARMA 3 introduced a very good set of modules to the editor, but the wiki is lacking in documentation for them, such as how they work and how they are implemented.
- I've made a few pages, but there's still a lot of work to be done. Some focus on this would be greatly appreciated.
- I'm currently keeping track of the pages done so far [here].
- --Acesential (talk) 01:47, 22 February 2014 (CET)
"Needy" Page Categories
The following lists may contain some pages with open issues:
News about BI and this Wiki.
Discuss existing and proposed, new policies.
New proposals that are not policy related.
|Things To Do
Areas of the Biki that need attention.
Request assistance for the creation and update of content.
Technical issues related to the MediaWiki software.
Topics that do not fit into any other category.