Village Pump (todo)
List areas of the Biki that are in need of attention.
Pages that need to be deleted
Ahlener Flashpoint Soldiers ALLIE'S TUTORIAL Arma 3 AI Detection Arma 3 AI Driving Arma 3 AI FSM Arma 3 AI Pathfinding Arma 3 Key Frame Animation: Tutorial - 3DEN Arma 3 Respawn: New Respawn Screen Arma 3 Sound: Sound Shapes ArmA Tech Squad BI Wiki Help Biki2.0:Binarize Biki2.0:BIS Crash Files Biki2.0:Config.bin File Biki2.0:Config.cpp File Biki2.0:Configuration Class Syntax Biki2.0:Description.ext File Biki2.0:FXY File Format Biki2.0:Game Configuration File Biki2.0:Learning Scripting Biki2.0:LIP File Extension Biki2.0:MLOD File Format Biki2.0:Oxygen 2 Biki2.0:PAA File Extension Biki2.0:PAA File Format Biki2.0:PBO File Extension Biki2.0:PBO File Format Biki2.0:PEW File Extension Biki2.0:RPT File Extension Biki2.0:RTM File Extension Biki2.0:RVMAT File Extension Biki2.0:Server Configuration File Biki2.0:SQF File Extension Biki2.0:SQM File Extension Biki2.0:SQS File Extension Biki2.0:Stringtable.xml File Biki2.0:WRP File Extension Bohmeia Interactive Community: Wiki Policy Proposals Bohmeia Interactive Community: Wiki Policy Proposals cfgGroups Command Page Format Community Base Addons Eden Editor: Area Scaling Eden Editor: Entity List Eden Editor: Grid Export Test 3 HendoAH6 HendoMyFavoriteStff If Type Import Test Jacobs PR R3vo/Sandbox reflectors Role of the medic Script syntax United Nations Army Unofficial OFP: Elite Editor Guide Vector Wargames:Help Site:Customize WGL:WGL UI Wargames:Help Site:Missions
Overloaded commands - same purpose
(Overloaded commands - same command name (and purpose) with different arguments)
* for do * for forspec * for var
* hintC * hintC array * hintC structuredText * hintC text
* side * side location
* skill * skill vehicle
Overloaded commands - different purposes
(Overloaded commands - same command name (but for different purposes/category))
* createUnit * createUnit array
* createVehicle * createVehicle array
* name * name location * config/name (odd name)
* position * position location
* text * text location
Scripting Commands, Case-Sensitivity, and Redirects
Notice that setPos is an article, but setpos is not. If I simply type "setpos" into the search, I see a search results page rather than setPos. The same applies to almost all other scripting commands. This is a little annoying.
Normally, the BIKI software doesn't seem to care what you capitalize when typing into the search. "Bohemia Interactive," "bohemia interactive," and "BOHEmia IntERacTIve" all lead to the same page. However, it's as though the upper-case P in the middle of "setPos" confuses the wiki.
Is there a way we can fix this problem without creating hundreds of redirects? RKurtzDmitriyev 23:44, 14 February 2011 (CET)
- I assume there are settings for case-sensitivity but these can only be changed by Wiki-Admin afaik. If really there really is a need we could create the redirects via bot but not sure if this is the optimal solution. --T_D 02:36, 15 February 2011 (CET)
- Thanks for the reply. Who's the Wiki-Admin? Dwarden?
- Sorry if that information is posted somewhere, but I couldn't find a staff roster.RKurtzDmitriyev 01:20, 17 February 2011 (CET)
Proper module documentation
ARMA 3 introduced a very good set of modules to the editor, but the wiki is lacking in documentation for them, such as how they work and how they are implemented.
- I've made a few pages, but there's still a lot of work to be done. Some focus on this would be greatly appreciated.
- I'm currently keeping track of the pages done so far [here].
- --Acesential (talk) 01:47, 22 February 2014 (CET)
- Not sure how many folks are actively editing, but this is still a significant issue. KC Grimes (talk) 03:47, 25 April 2018 (CEST)
"Needy" Page Categories
The following lists may contain some pages with open issues:
- Wanted Pages
- Example needed
- See also needed
- Clarification needed
- Need formatting
News about BI and this Wiki.
Discuss existing and proposed, new policies.
New proposals that are not policy related.
|Things To Do
Areas of the Biki that need attention.
Request assistance for the creation and update of content.
Technical issues related to the MediaWiki software.
Topics that do not fit into any other category.