From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Sets the position of the given camera relative to its target, set with camSetTarget. Needs a call to camCommit to be conducted.
Note, that since it sets relative position to the target, the camSetTarget command should be executed already, before camSetRelPos.
- camera camSetRelPos position
- camera: Object - object of type "camera"
- position: Array - format PositionRelative
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_cam camSetTarget _car; _cam camSetRelPos [0,10,8];
- See also:
- The location of the camera will depend on the direction the target object is facing. The camera does not bank with the target (bug?).