Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creates a mine of the given type.
If the markers array only contains one marker name, it is ignored and the position parameter is used instead. If markers contains multiple marker names, one of them is chosen randomly and used as the center of the placement area.
This command creates objects of the CfgAmmo class named in configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _type >> "ammo".
- createMine [type, position, markers, placement]
- type: String - mine class name from CfgVehicles
- position: Object or Array format PositionAGL
- markers: Array of Strings - marker name(s)
- placement: Number - placement radius
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Create a satchel charge and give the player control over it:
- See also:
- allMines detectedMines mineDetectedBy mineActive revealMine getAllOwnedMines addOwnedMine removeOwnedMine removeAllOwnedMines
- Posted on Jun 05, 2017 - 22:43 (UTC)
- Note that this command uses AGL (very similar to ASL) positions, so if you want to use the moored or seabed mine, you'll have to find the appropriate negative z value that is underwater and convert that to ASL. Also note that you can't adjust the positions of sea mines after they've been created. The command is either ignored or not propagated across the network to clients.
- Posted on Sep 25, 2019 - 03:28 (UTC)
- The following explosives used in Arma 3 can be created with this command:
Mines Remote detonation charges