From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Disables unit's AV terminal(s) connecting to UAV.
- object disableUAVConnectability [uav, checkAllItems]
- object: Object
- [uav, checkAllItems]: Array
- uav: Object or Array
- checkAllItems: Boolean - True for disabling of all terminals in unit's inventory, false for disabling of terminal assigned to proper slot only.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
unit disableUAVConnectability [uav,true];
- Posted on September 15, 2018 - 20:13 (UTC)
This command has effect on a UAV terminal, not on whether a unit is able to connect to a UAV or not.
When a unit gets a new UAV terminal, the unit will be able to connect to the UAV again, unless this command is executed again.