From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Returns array of appIDs of DLCs. Use filter param to get specific type of DLCs:
0 - all
1 - owned
2 - not owned
- Example 1:
_ownedDLCs = getDLCs 1;
- Example 2:
- Is the Karts DLC owned by this client?
hintSilent str (288520 in (getDLCs 1));
- Posted on May 30, 2014 - 18:08 (UTC)
Current list of IDs that correspond to the available DLCs:
275700 - Arma 3 Zeus
249860 - Arma 3 Soundtrack
304400 - Arma 3 DLC Bundle
249861 - Arma 3 Maps
249862 - Arma 3 Tactical Guide
288520 - Arma 3 Karts
304380 - Arma 3 Helicopters
332350 - Arma 3 Marksmen
- Posted on April 7, 2015 - 20:27 (UTC)
To add to the note above, app ID can be found in CfgMods. Here is an example path from zeus using the Splendid Config Viewer:
configFile >> "CfgMods" >> "Curator" >> "appId"This method can be used to find app IDs without having to find a list like the one above.
I am also pretty sure you are able to define your own app ID for your own mods using this method.
- Posted on July 1, 2016 - 17:33 (UTC)
- The required DLC-IDs equal to the Steam App-IDs of each obtainable DLC.
To extend Sniperwolfs list:
395180 - Arma 3 Apex
- Posted on October 30, 2017 - 18:20 (UTC)
Arma 3 Laws of War 571710
Arma 3 Jets 601670