From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Returns channel number for given player, provided that player is speaking, otherwise -1. Having mic on is not enough, player has to make a sound. There are several limitations to this command:
- It does not work on dedicated server, the return is always -1, only client can detect other client talking.
- It does not detect when someone talks on direct chat at all anywhere.
- The client on which command is executed has to able to receive transmission before the transmission channel can be detected. For example if a player is not in the same group as a speaker and the speaker speaks on Group Channel, the player cannot hear the speaker and therefore cannot detect what channel the speaker is on.
- 0 = Global
- 1 = Side
- 2 = Command
- 3 = Group
- 4 = Vehicle
- 5 = Direct (Is not detected by getPlayerChannel)
- 6-15 = Custom Radio (see radioChannelCreate)
- Example 1:
_channel = getPlayerChannel player;
- See also: