From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Lock/Unlock stabilized camera (in vanilla used currently only for UAVs) to target.
- vehicle lockCameraTo [target, turretPath]
- vehicle: Object - UAV
- [target, turretPath]: Array
- target: Object or PositionASL - use objNull for unlocking
- turretPath: Array - path to the turret with required camera
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
uav lockCameraTo [vehicle, [0,0]];
- See also:
- See also needed
- Posted on April 10, 2015 - 06:54 (UTC)
- The command also accepts a position (ASL) instead of an object. The vehicle has to have a stabilized optic for this command to work.