Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Returns list of mod parameters according to given options, values are in same order as the given options. Available options are:
"name" String name to be shown (Arma 3 instead of A3, etc.) "picture" String picture shown in Mod Launcher "logo" String logo to be shown in Main Menu "logoOver" String logo to be shown in Main Menu when mouse is over "logoSmall" String small version of logo, prepared for drawing small icons "tooltip" String tooltip to be shown on mouse over "tooltipOwned" String tooltip to be shown on mouse over the icon when DLC is owned by player "action" String url to be triggered when mod button is clicked "actionName" String what to put on Action Button "overview" String overview text visible in expansion menu "hidePicture" Boolean do not show mod picture icon in the main menu mod list "hideName" Boolean do not show mod name in the main menu mod list "defaultMod" Boolean default mods cannot be moved or disabled by Mod Launcher "serverOnly" Boolean mod doesn't have to be installed on client in order to play on server with this mod running "active" Boolean active mod (activated through command line or stored in profile by mod launcher)Please note that "active" does not actually tell you if a mod is running / pretends to be running.
- modParams [modClass, options]
- [modClass, options]: Array
- modClass: String - class name of the mod
- options: Array - see description
- Return Value:
- Array - retrieved requested data on success or empty array 
- Example 1:
_data = modParams ["Kart", ["name", "logo", "picture"]];
- Posted on April 24, 2017 - 21:25 (UTC)
- Killzone Kid
- This command used to spam .rpt when queried mod didn't exist, making it little awkward to use for testing if mod is active. For example:
_superDuperModEnabled = modParams ["super_duper", ["active"]] param [0, false];Since v1.69 the command would fail silently if mod doesn't exist.