Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Selects the given weapon on specified turret. Use turret path [-1] for driver's turret. Since ver. 1.63.136864 this command supports both weapon name and muzzle name.
- vehicle selectWeaponTurret [weapon, turretPath]
- vehicle: Object
- [weapon, turretPath]: Array
- weapon: String - weapon class name or muzzle class name
- turretPath: Array
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
MBT_Kuma selectWeaponTurret ["LMG_coax",];
- See also:
- Posted on February 13, 2017 - 16:54 (UTC)
- Killzone Kid
- The command will treat weapon or muzzle param like a weapon first. If no such weapon is found then it will try to find muzzle with such name. For example AMV-7 Marshall APC has main gun "autocannon_40mm_CTWS" which has 2 muzzles "HE" and "AP". Default muzzle is "HE". So if you try to select weapon by the name "autocannon_40mm_CTWS" you will always get "HE" muzzle selected. However if you pass "AP" as param, it will correctly select "AP" muzzle, since no "AP" weapon exists on this turret it will continue searching for a muzzle with this name and will find it eventually.