Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Set simulation acceleration coefficient. May also be used to slow time in cutscenes.
- Command is disabled in multiplayer.
- This command is not clamped and incorrect values may be entered (negative values, high values, etc - game behaviour is then undefined).
- setAccTime accFactor
- accFactor: Number - time factor; 2 will make time go twice as fast, 0.5 half of it, etc
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- setAccTime 0.1;
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Time