From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Sets camera shake default params, the default camshake when, for example, you freelook at your character shooting a 12.7mm sniper rifle or firing tank cannon. Would also work in 1st person.
- setCamShakeDefParams [power, duration, frequency, minSpeed, minMass, caliberCoefHit, vehicleCoef]
- power: Number
- duration: Number
- frequency: Number
- minSpeed: Number
- minMass: Number
- caliberCoefHit: Number
- vehicleCoef: Number
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
setCamShakeDefParams [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, .5, .5];
- Example 2:
setCamShakeDefParams [100, 10, 10, 4, 5, 1, 1];
- Posted on December 1, 2014 - 03:35 (UTC)
- Waffle SS.
- Doesn't appear to have any effect in ArmA 3.