Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 2
- Set variable to given value in the variable space of given FSM.
The FSM handle is the number returned by the execFSM command.
- handle setFSMVariable [name, value]
- handle: Number - FSM handle
- [name,value]: Array
- name: String - name of the FSM variable
- value: Any Value - new value of the FSM variable
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_handle = execFSM "test.fsm"; _handle setFSMVariable ["_foo", 23];sets variable _foo in the FSM to 23
- Posted on March 23, 2014 - 00:53
- Master85 (talk)
- If the variable is not yet defined within the FSM it will be created.