From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Set group speed mode. Mode may be one of:
- "LIMITED" (half speed)
- "NORMAL" (full speed, maintain formation)
- "FULL" (do not wait for any other units in formation)
- groupName setSpeedMode mode
- groupName: Object or Group
- mode: String
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_groupOne setSpeedMode "LIMITED"
- See also:
- Posted on 14 Feb 2010
- Although setSpeedMode can be called on an individual unit, the entire group will be affected.
- Posted on 17 May 2008
- In Multiplayer, this command is overwritten by itself to NORMAL or FULLSPEED (i don't know which one, but it's fast move) when you ask the unit to move via script (ex : _unit doMove (getMarkerPos "destination"); ) The solution to solve this problem is to initialize the setSpeedMode after your order the unit to move. So basically it gives you : _unit doMove (getMarkerPos "destination"); _unit setSpeedMode "LIMITED"; If you plan to move the unit again after it reaches its destination, you will have to set the speed mode to LIMITED again like i did just above.