From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- The waypoint is done only when the condition is fulfilled. When the waypoint is done, the statement expression is executed.
Within the Condition & Statement code string:
- waypoint setWaypointStatements [condition, statement]
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- [condition, statement]: Array
- condition: String
- statement: String
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
new_wp setWaypointStatements ["true", "hint 'hello'; hint 'goodbye'"];
- Example 2:
new_wp setWaypointStatements ["true", "diag_log ['GroupLeader: ', this]; diag_log ['Units: ', thislist]"];
- See also:
- Posted on May 21, 2016 - 16:19 (UTC)
Within the completion statement currentWaypoint will give the index of the waypoint being completed (as opposed to the following one).
This is particularly useful if you need a self deleting waypoint:
setWaypointStatements ["true","deleteWaypoint [group this, currentWaypoint (group this)]"]
- Posted on May 9, 2017 - 16:35 (UTC)
The condition block carries the same rules as functions which return a value. The return value must be of type Boolean. I can bypass the use of triggers in this manner.
_wp setWaypointStatements [" code code code; _returnBool", "onActivation block;"];