Tiberian Genesis Mod – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
("Mammoth?")
No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

I think you released more than 2 addons. I remember playing with the "mammoth" tank. The one that has two muzzles and has infantry guards that open from the side. I remember playing with it... it was so fun :P --[[User:Sophion-Black|Sophion-Black]] 00:39, 27 July 2006 (CEST)
I think you released more than 2 addons. I remember playing with the "mammoth" tank. The one that has two muzzles and has infantry guards that open from the side. I remember playing with it... it was so fun :P --[[User:Sophion-Black|Sophion-Black]] 00:39, 27 July 2006 (CEST)
:afaik the mammoth addon was created by someone who isnt working for our mod. if you search at ofp.info you will find the mammoth and who made it. But I think we are allowed to use this, because we asked for permission, although this one is from C&C Renegade

Revision as of 01:11, 27 July 2006

Why is this only an ArmA mod when you released work for OFP? --raedor 12:52, 25 July 2006 (CEST)

WIP :P --T_D 12:59, 25 July 2006 (CEST)

"Mammoth?"

I think you released more than 2 addons. I remember playing with the "mammoth" tank. The one that has two muzzles and has infantry guards that open from the side. I remember playing with it... it was so fun :P --Sophion-Black 00:39, 27 July 2006 (CEST)

afaik the mammoth addon was created by someone who isnt working for our mod. if you search at ofp.info you will find the mammoth and who made it. But I think we are allowed to use this, because we asked for permission, although this one is from C&C Renegade